Wednesday, June 14

Hi, I'm Gordo...



I'm a member of the Corona Crew. Among our hobbies are trafficing stolen merchandise, in particular, the stolen Sidekick that was used to take this picture. But I'm just a victim of the US educational system, if you don't believe me, just read my completely incoherent e-mail below. That's right bitch, wrote that while I was stone cold sober.

An e-mail to Evan from Gordo:
"i dont know what to tell you i tell you is not her the one the paid for the phone i was her mom i think u dont want to settle about the phone and now u have people calling her to the house get this straigth i dont know what you thinking but this dont finish here if you keep talking about us we dont care what u said. but we getting tired of you and you story next do a movie to see if u make money and dont ask for donation to people they really dont know y you doing this i can give you donation if u want too if you need a lawyer paid for it with the donation good night "

Keep in mind, if I ever try to beat up Evan, all he has to do is hop away on one foot. I'll never catch him if he moves that fast.

You can read all about my exploits with the Stolen Sidekick at Evan's site.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters