Thursday, April 9

Someone emptied my trash!

My mother wanted me to get a respectable job. Instead I choose to be an IT Jockey. I should have listened to my mom...

This mail graced the box of EVERYONE in IT this morning from one of our uers.



Essentially the user is upset becuase their trash was emptied, apparently without warning. How amazing, trash, thrown away. This happens about once a week here from our users, "My Deleted Items are gone, I needed those, that is why I deleted them."

WTF - ? - Look up Delete on the Internet you dumbass.

Here is a picture of the "Deleted Items Folder". Damn, if that does not look like a trash can. Imagine, taking out the trash... unholy activity!



We had to send the user a message that on our system, she would have had to click an OK box or manually start the emptying of her trash. Please open a ticket if you would like your trash bin recovered. Genius!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters