Wednesday, December 3

Dell Rep Screws Best Buy

Ok, I posted some funny e-mails from my Dell rep, even told him to stop e-mailing. He hasn't learned, but he did send this funny e-mail about Christmas shopping and what a rip-off Dell products are at Best Buy. No crap, e-mail from a Dell rep, cutting down their new business and distribution partner.

Message from your AE at Dell (important please read)

alphonso_quesada@dell.com
sent: wed 12/3/2008 2:15 PM

Hello,

I wanted to follow up with you for your Holliday shopping. Your account is in the corporate division therefore you get cost on everything that is electronic and computer accessories and TV etc. I can tell you right now that if you are buying from best buy or any other retailers you are paying too much. I wanted to reach out to you and see what you are looking at and I will be able to get you a better price. As your AE at Dell I want to look out for you and let you know that I have over 200k products that you probably have no idea we sell. Here is a big example of what I am talking about;

Best Buy-

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=KDL40XBR6&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

price- 2,299.99 regular

their sale price is 1,999.00

Dell-

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Video_Conferencing/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A2018549

price- 2,299.99

online sale price- 1,999.00

your price 1,400.00 saved 600.00 dollars

Use this Link to look at what we offer and email me for quotes. Be more than welcome to shop my price. Just email me the part numbers you are looking to make it easier to quote you. I have to discount the product manually and send you a quote. Once again your price bracket is lower than consumers so you will always get a better price.
Follow this link ;

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/default.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&~ck=mn

Alphonso Quesada
Senior Account Executive
RSR AcquisitionDell, Inc.
toll free number- 1800-901-3355 ext- 946-1562
Direct Line-# 512-946-1562
Fax: Fax: 512.283.9992
ATTN: Alphonso Quesada

Support Team;

Mason Lam
Software and Peripherals - Acquisition Account ManagerBusiness Sales DivisionDell, Inc.
1-800-901-3355
direct dial (512-946-0929)
Fax: (512-946-0929
Mason_lam@dell.com

I want to earn your business and shouldn't be beat on price. Call me today for networking equipment, MSOL Volume Licensing, phone systems, Tape Back-ups, and Power Products--as well as all other peripherals & upgrades!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters