Friday, July 27

People Continue To Be Stupid

I honestly don't know why I am amazed at people's stupidity any more, but I am for some reason.

Last Saturday I listed about 46 items on eBay, each carrying this disclaimer:

Seller's payment instructions
All items adult owned, non-smoking home.

PayPal payment is due within 3 days of auction close. Will ship next business day after payment. Shipping discount for multiple item wins, wait for me to invoice you with the shipping discount if you win multiple items in a 24 hour period.

I do not ship to Canada.

I do not take payment other than PayPal.


Within fifteen minutes of posting the listings through Turbo Lister, I get a message asking if I would take a check or money order.

Within an hour I got a request to ship to Canada.

Two days later I got an inquiry if I would combine shipping on multiple items.

Then, today I get the best message of all on one of my items:

I'm currently the high bidder on this item. I realize that you do not ship to Canada but it would really help me out if you could. If you can, I would like it sent by United States Postal Service. Please let me know if this is possible and the cost. The city would be Ottawa, province is Ontario and the postal code is K1B 4L5. Thank you for the consideration

What consideration? You stupid Hoser, I don't ship to Canada, I don't speak French, so I don't have a way to say it in any other language. So, I cancelled the idiot's bid, and added the obviously illiterate person to my Blocked Bidders list.

I think I'm just going to use PayPal to invoice the next dummy like about $250 for shipping to Canada and see what happens.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters