Wednesday, September 6

Always blame the PC guys...

Ok, this morning on the way to work, my vehicle died out.

Luckily, the nice guys from Pearland Police Department stopped by and pushed me off the road to the Diamond Shamrock station nearby.

I thought, cool, I'll go in and get some breakfast.

That's when I noticed the station was all closed up and out of business.



As I was bored, and wandered over to the door, which had this sign posted for the world to see.




Now, I'm no expert, but I don't think it was a computer problem when the inside of the store looks like this.




Oh, and the dealer just called, I had a bad air valve somewhere that was causing the truck to stop running, so it will be ready by the end of the day, just in case you were concerned.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters