Thursday, December 11

The Space Shuttle Has Landed

I had just come out of the office kitchen with my lunch when one of the other techs came up and said the Space Shuttle was flying by "RIGHT NOW!"

So I grabbed my trusty Sony DSC-P8 3.2MP camera and went out the door. Our office sits near the Johnson Space Center and Ellignton Air Force Base. The Shuttle is stopping off to refuel the 747 that is transporting it from California to Florida this week after mission STS-119.

This is the Space Shuttle Endeavour, I have also seen Challenger, Enterprise and Columbia here at Ellington Air Force Base over the years. Pretty dang cool, I never tire of watching this marvel of modern technology.











Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters