Tuesday, December 9

HAH! I got you in trouble!

Ok, I take a lot of drugs. I have 3 prescriptions for blood pressure, 2 for insulin, one for diabetes testing, 2 for insulin needles, 1 for allergies, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else that I take occasionally.

So, the coupons in the paper that give you gift cards at different pharmacies are like gold for me. I'm going to spend the money anyway, so I might as well get some back. Friends and family save them for me.

So today I called my local Walgreens, when I got to the pharmacist, he seemed perterbed that I had just transferred a prescription away from his pharmacy, and now I was trying to transer another into his pharmacy. When I told him it was to use the coupon, he seemed annoyed, but took my information.

Ten minutes later he called me back, said I wouldn't be able to use my coupon, they had a new policy that prohibited any customer from using more than one of these coupons, ever.

I asked, since it doesn't say that on the coupon, are you telling me that you won't honor your own coupons? He said yes and hung up on me.

Here is the coupon.




If you read the fine print, the only limitation says, "Limit one gift card offer per customer, per transaction."

So, I called the store back, and asked to speak to the manager. I explained to her what I was told, and what the coupon said. She said the pharmacist was wrong to tell me this, and it was indeed not their store policy. She then called the pharmacist while I was on hold. After about 5 mintues she transferred me back to him to have my prescription filled. Guess he got a good, deserved, ass chewing.

Sometimes wonder why people are so stupid, or think I'm so stupid to believe such lies.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters