Monday, September 1

No Gustav For You! Come Back One Year!



Well, looks like Gustav is going to hang out with the Coon Asses and leave us alone. Thousands from Louisiana came here, even after being cautioned to head north instead. I saw on the news that folks from New Orleans did the same thing, going to Baton Rouge. Joke is on them, it looks like Baton Rouge will be harder hit than New Orleans. People so stupid that they evacuate from one huricane prone area to another, just 100 miles away make me laugh. Maybe Natural Selection will take over and thin them out a bit.

In other news, preparations for Gustav horked my Exchange Migration, I got all but 21 of the 350 boxes moved successfully last night. I'm about to go to the office and work on recovery of the other 21 boxes. Should be a funy, entertaining day.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters