Monday, September 1

I'm number one!

Check it out, back in January I turned 40. I started asking folks to visit my XBOX 360 Blog at 360voice.com. I didn't make most popular then, but I stayed in the top 20 for the next few months. Then in May, I moved to the #1 spot and have been there ever since. This is something I find both really cool and amusing. If you have an XBOX 360, it is a really cool site, it will blog about your gaming exploits every day, track how much you have played various games, award badges for different objectives, and introduce you to a really great community of gamers. So, if you haven't checked it out you, see where the dren's Xbox 360 can blog. It can be a very entertaining site.

Comments:
Congrats on being #1 ! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters