Saturday, September 20

I have the power!

The power came back on at my house after we had all the kids down for bed last night. We drove over, there is no cable modem yet, but we turned the AC down low to help dry things out, closed up the fridge, tested all the lights.

Now we're packing up stuff at my folk's house. Taking a while, stuff has sort of trickled over here all week. Our house was without power for almost exactally 7 days.

Thinkpad USB Modem or Cable Modem I will be online at home tonight, on MY TV, on MY Surround Sound, on MY Couch. Woot!

I'm so jazzed!Still have a long road ahead, but sleeping in MY bed at MY house tonight will really be nice.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters