Monday, March 24

Heading Back To Dalls...

Ok,

Went to Dallas a couple of weeks ago to check out a bank we bought up there.

Got to Houston Hobby at 7 AM for my 8 AM flight, but thanks to Southwest Airlines messed up maintenance and heavy fog, didn't leave till 11:30 AM. Screwed up the whole day.

So, I'm going back this Thursday, hopefully it will go better. Here are some hilights from the last trip:

I'm not sure, but this might have been Paris Hilton. However, I did see her using a computer, so probably not.

For the last trip, when I went to make our reservation with Dollar Rent A Car, the "Luxury" was the least expensive model, so I chose that. This is our "Luxury" car, yep, a fucking "Luxury" station wagon. Piece of shit.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters