Tuesday, September 18

Web Based Training

Ok, I'm online to learn about Double Take Software (Link Below), so I'm on a conference call and a Microsoft Live Meeting. We have a guy on the phone call who is not qualified to work in IT on the call. His great questions:

1. Can I replicate a 100GB drive to a 20GB drive and keep all the data? No.
2. Do I have to have identical hardware? No.
2a. Follow up - So, if my hardware does not match, it won't work? No.
3. What if my target server and source server are different, will it work? Yes.

Finally, they asked this moron to quit asking questions till the end.

However, now he is breathing heavy into his phone and coughing like crazy.

Too many folks out there with no manners or commone sense.

Data Protection and Recovery Software - Double-Take Software

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters