Tuesday, September 4

More Overall Bad Support

I'm on the phone to my credit union. They are not the only offender in this category by far, I have experienced this with HP, Symantec, Comcast and Kroger Pharmacy.

The phone is answered and I get the message:

"Sorry, we are experiencing an unusually larger call volume at this time, we appreciate your patience... blah blah blah... we value your business... blah blah blah... someone will be with you shortly."

I get this EVERY TIME I call one of these vendors.

Here is a hint for companies providing support via phone:

If every call gets the above message, you are not "Experiencing an unusually high call volume."

Instead, you should change your message to this "Thank you for calling, we are too cheap and short sighted to hire enogh people in India to answer your call quickly."

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters