Thursday, July 12

Identity Theft

Ok, for the past several years, some bozo in Cleveland, Ohio, has been handing out and using a Google Mail address that is mine, as his. Apparently we share the same name. So, being the nice guy I am, I requested that he stop, by e-mailing some of his friends and family. It has never stopped, so I've been having fun. Returning his e-mails, telling folks to fuck off, cancelling an apartment lease, telling a bank I've never had an account with them, all in the hopes that he would stop using my e-mail address. No luck. Now I've got something new to share with the world when I get e-mails for him: HE IS AN ALCOHOLIC! See, here I have an invitation sent to him for an Alcoholics Anonynmous retreat. Great, I have a wino handing out my e-mail addres as his own.


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters