Sunday, July 22

Great Customer Service

The Valentine's day before we got married, I bought my wife a sliver, French posey ring that reads, A Ma Vie De Coer Entier, which translates to, My Whole Heart My Whole Life.

She loved the ring and wore it constantly. Over time it tarnished a bit, and part of the finish started flaking off. She quit wearing the ring.

I thought it was silver plated, began looking for a replacement for our anniversary this year. That brought me to Sapphire Lane. They told me if it was a genuine ring, it would not be plated, but sterling, and may just need to be refinished and polished at no charge to me but for shipping.

There were many e-mails exchanged, and even though I had not purchased the ring from the originally, they worked with me on figuring out ring size and some other information.

I ended up telling my wife what was up just before our anniversary and sending the ring to Sapphire Lane. It came back this week, and it looks brand new, and I was only out $16.00 for the round trip shipping, not the $50 for a new ring.

My wife loves how it looks now, and wears it each day again. I'll be keeping Sapphire Lane in mind next time I need jewelry for my lovely wife.

Poesy Rings, Promise Rings, Wedding Rings, Friendship Rings, Museum Reproduction

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters