Sunday, June 24

Hello? Health Inspector?

We stopped at the Silverlake Whataburger for lunch today. We went in and ordered, which was uneventful, it wasn't till we started looking for a table that we noticed something was wrong. The resturant was filthy, I mean food on the floor, the tables, junk everywhere, it was 2:16 PM and the resturant clearly had not been swept or otherwise cleaned in hours. To top it off, once we sat down, we were bombarded by several flies.

When the lady brought our food out, I asked, "Are you aware this resturant is infested with flies today?" She just smiled and laughed. WTF? Won't be going back to this location for a while, and think I'll avoid Whataburger all together to boot.



Two combos, a #1 with Cheese, a #4 with Jalapenos. $11.40 well spent, most days.



I spy, with my eye, a housefly.




I spy with my eyes, two houseflies.


Here you see a very messy table with a lid and some chicken strip on the floor underneath.


Here is a pixeled photo of the drink lid and chicken under the table.


This is the woman who laughed when we told her about the fly problem.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters