Saturday, June 9

Best Picture on Internet Ever!

I can't quite remember when I got sick of hearing about Paris Hilton on the news. I never will understand how someone known for being slutty and rich is newsworthy these days. Put my wife on the news, there is a real celebrity, she takes care of all three kids every day, while I am off working, frequently with no help, due to my schedule. Put any of a dozen of my high school teachers from so long ago on the news for all the great things they did for other people's children. I'd love to see all this celebutant, alcoholic slut, junkie in rehab "news" go away for good.

So, it was a real treat to read about celebutant Paris Hilton getting sent back to jail, where she belongs, yesterday. I especailly love the part about her crying out "it's not fair" and "mommy, mommy!"

Stupid little bitch, life is not fair, and it's about time you got your share of what's not fair. Wanna know what's not fair? You've never done a fucking useful thing in your life, you're a goddam leach on society, and you've got a huge fortune because your daddy was rich. Take your wealth and do something useful with your life besides being a slutty party whore.

Good luck with your mental breakdown in prison, it might just be good for you.

Best goddam picture ever on the internet!

Update 6-11-07 - Best Internet Quote Ever!

Ok, I thought this thing could not top itslef, but here we go, Paris called Barbara Walters collect from prison, and said:

"I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. I was not myself. It was a horrible experience."

Imagine, Prison feels like a Cage. I'll bet no one else ever felt that way. Good thing she is pretty, or no one would ever feed or clothe her. She goes on to say that her apparent dumbness was just an act. I find it hard to believe with quotes like the one above.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
OMG! I told you we are similar. I have the EXACT same picture of her on my blog! That is weird. LOL
I love the way you talk about your wife. She is very lucky that you realize how hard she works. Most men just don't see it.
jasyjensthoughts.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters