Monday, May 21

Viva! Las Vegas!

The wife and I got away to Las Vegas this weekend, and a lot of stuff that happened in Vegas will stay in Vegas. But here are a few photos from the camera phone that I can quickly share tonight.

Here is the view of the gate early Friday monring at Houston Hobby airport, waiting for our flight.



Took this photo for my sister in law. Evidently she is a fan, and I thought she had good taste. Oh well...

Slot machines in baggage claim. Think this had anything to do with how long it takes to get your luggage to the caurosel?

This is Pete Rose, signing autographs for money. This is the second trip in a row where we have happened across him doing this in Vegas.

This is the entrance to the FAO Schwartz toy store in the Ceasar's Palace Forum Shops. It was really impressive.

Found at FAO Schwartz, the little known in the US, KKK Smurf. I hear this is their number one seller in Atlanta.

Nathan's in the Fashion Mall food court provided some great lunch, two dogs with the best Spicy Brown Mustard I have ever had, Kraut, french fries and a Root Beer. Mmmmm....

And here is what it looks like after I consumed this stuff.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters