Tuesday, May 22

Goddam Southwest Airlines!

Yesterday, on my flight from Las Vegas to Houston, Southwest Airlines lost one of my suitcases. They were very nice, brought the bag to my house at about 2 AM this morning. So I repacked it, I had to head out to San Antonio for work tonight. Got of the plane, went to the baggage caurosel, watied, waited, waited some more, and came to discover...


Southwest lost my fucking bag again! So I'm at the hotel, contemplating a trip to Target for underwear and socks. Haven't called Southwest again yet, I'm too pissed off at this point.

UPDATE:

Wednesday, 7:30 AM

Called SWA about 10 PM last night, they say my bag arrived around 8 PM, and has up to four hours to arrive at my hotel. Midnight - went to front desk, no bag. Got my 7 AM wake up call, went to the front desk - no bag. Called the local number, but no one answers the phone. Called 800-IFLYSWA - they told me the local office didn't open till 7AM. I pointed out that it was about 7:30, so that was no excuse, so now I'm on perma-hold while they try to track down my wayward luggage.

UPDATE:

Wednesday, 10:30 AM

Luggage has finally arrived. The bag is crushed, and one of the stands is broken off the suitcase. So I called Southwest, they told me to man up and pull out the dent, and they weren't responsible for any other damage to my luggage. Good customer services. Here is what remains of my suitcase:

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters