Friday, March 16

A Most Excellent Day

My last three jobs all promised "Comp Time". You know, you work extra today, we'll give you some time off in the future. First one laide me off with about 40 hours of comp time never given. Second one I got my comp time only by going into a coma. Last one I got one of the Comp days I was promised, but left with about a week of comp time due.

Now, at my new job I've been working 50-70 hours per week since day one. No promise of comp time, just doing what needed to be done.

My boss made me take today off as a comp day becuase I have been working so hard. That's right, made me stay home and do nothing today. And I have done nothing!

Well, I did answer some surveys over at Gaming Lagoon to get some points towrds free stuff, but I didn't do much else. Played some XBOX and browsed on the internet. Overall a a great day.

Now it is time to go drink some beers with some friends and eat some seafood. Boiled Crawfish are in season! Yum!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Glad to hear you're happy at your job! I wish I could say the same as I could only wish our bosses here would take care of us like that.
 
What is comp time??
 
Comp time.. What they not paying you anymore.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters