Wednesday, February 14

Make them stop!

The users are trying to drive me insane today!

First, someone came back from vacation, cannot remember their username or password so it is an emergency for me to tell them their username and password.

Then we get an e-mail that an entire site is down and start scrambling to get it back up. Everything we test is working. So I call the user, only his laptop is down, he disconnected it from the network improperly yesterday, I have him reboot, and he starts working, so I chew him out and explain that just because your computer does not work does not mean your entire site is down.

Come back from lunch, a teller is reporting that all the teller machines at her site are not working. Do some testing, hers is the only one not working. Told her to reboot and never heard back, so I guess that worked.

Three emergencies today that were not emergencies, just stupid user tricks.

Ow, quit it, my head hurts.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters