Thursday, February 22

Drinking Time!

Every year my boss' wife goes to Las Vegas to see her parents. Why he doesn't go to Vegas is beyond my comprehension, but he takes a few days off by himself when she goes. So last night he had the house to himself, and he had the whole IT Department over for beers and pizza. It was a great time, here is a view from his back porch, he over looks Clear Lake, which is on Galveston Bay here just south of Houston.



After drinking way too many beers and eating way too much pizza, I made my way home. As I pulled into the subdivision, I saw someone had just put their Christmas tree out in the trash. Shit, I thought I was lazy.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters