Saturday, February 17

Alien Abduction...

Ok, so I'm in the office today, working on some projects. Figured while I am waiting on the Blue Donwload Bar to scroll by on a computer I am updating, I would go through my receipts and get my expenses done.

And I found this odd receipt:



Hmm...

Cajun Grill in Alpharetta, Georgia. Says I was there on January 17, 2007.

While I have been to Alpharetta, Georgia, it has been quite some time.

So I looked up the phone number in Google and found the following link:

North Point Mall Directory

So I checked with my wife, my boss and my co-workers. All were quite certain that I had not left Texas in quite some time.

Great, now I'm being abducted by aliens during the day as well as the night.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters