Saturday, January 6

Weekend Work & Peeped Out

Ok, I'm at the office today, catching up on paperwork and such.

One of the jobs I've been assigned is setting up computer policies for the entire bank. Lots of fun. I was given some templates to clean up and revise to get me started. Here is the best paragraph ever written to assign a task to a network administrator:

It is responsibility of the administrator to understand the purpose and function of each file on the bank’s computers. This record will be updated monthly and compared to the record of the previous month in an attempt to identify any logic bombs within a computer, which the virus scanner cannot detect.

Ok, sounds reasonable, so I have 25 servers, just checked my Domain Controller, it only as 18,089 files for me to memorize.

Yeah, think I'll strike that paragraph from the template.

Oh, I've been posted to 25peeps.com, so click on the link, go there and see if you can find me there. I know you really want to see what I look like!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters