Sunday, January 28

2 Weeks is a lifetime...

,Ok, I've been so busy the last two weeks that I haven't posted a thing.

I only worked 58 hours last week, and that kept me from most of my internet fun. I did go to San Antonio and setup a new bank branch and completely overhaul anothr brach. Today I'm at the office, I'm moving from one cube to another, I seem to get moved every month. It will be nice when we get our new office/data center built out this summer. Right now we are getting to be like sardines in this office.

I'm also working on my Exchange migration today. Got my tape drive library moved here and installed it in the Exchange server. For some reason Backup Exec is much happier if it runs on your Exchange server. So that is where it will be running, I'm even putting in version 11d, which looks like it kicks ass on the Exchagne backup portion.

Had a birthday a week ago Friday. Made it to 39. More folks loosing money in the Dren Death Pool. Guess all the ones that bet on didn't make it to 40 are starting to really sweat now. Work had a Snickers ice cream cake for me the week after my birthday. MMMM.... Diabetic delight!

Kids are getting bigger, our oldest is really starting to play and have fun with his brohter and sister. The twins are getting more and more animated and the little boy is just so very happy all the time. People keep commenting that they have never seen such a happy baby. And my daughter is just the sweetest thing.

The wife's last day on the job was Wednesday, she is now a stay at home mommy. She seems to like the change.

I think I have some cool pics on the camera to post soon, just have to get around to downloading them.

I might also be going to Atlanta this week, and on a private plane, so I can get some good arial photos without a stewardess yelling at me, that would be cool.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters