Tuesday, August 8

Lunch Report



Ok, today for lunch, we made the trek to Whataburger and I tried the, "For a limited time only", "BBQ Cheddar Burger".

Ok, first off, this thing tastes much better than it looks. Second, I had to add Jalapenos to the thing, or it just would have been wrong.

So, here is the blueprint: Bun, 2 quarter pound meat patties, shredded cheddar cheese, onions, pickles, BBQ sauce and Jalapenos. I don't have, and don't want to know the nutritional info on this burger.

The burger is setup so that the cheese is sandwiched and melted between the patties, and it is very good cheddar, so the taste there is excellent. The BBQ sauce is very sweet and messy, I think I went through about five napkins for lunch.

Overall, I'd say don't miss this burger before it is gone.

My only complaint is that all the folks working there had on these cool, orange T-shirts for the burger. I asked if they had any extra to sell, and they said no, actually the manager overheard me ask and said they were all out, like they would have gotten me one if they had it to spare. Guess I'm off to eBay now to find one.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters