Monday, July 3

Weiner Mobile & More



Wow, to call things crazy around here would be the ultimate undersatement.

My wife is home from the hospital and doing well. The twins are in NICU, getting stronger and learning to eat.

Our firstborn has become a little terror due to the strange schedules and such, he is really upset.

I've got lots of cool stuff to add to the blog once things settle down a bit. Right now I just need a clone.

Time Warner Cable did fix my cable modem, turns out my idiot neighbor dug up the cable. That makes 3 CATV cables and 4 phone cables they have dug up back there. What a bunch of morons.

Oh, and I've been seeing the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile parked in the same spot for about two weeks now.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters