Tuesday, July 25

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Ok, it was three years ago today that I started Unruly Behavior.

Inspired by guys like Jake and Wil Wheaton, I started my own blog.

So, what has changed in three years ago?

Number of children at launch of UB - Zero
Number of children at third birthday - three

Number of near death experiences at launch - Zero
Number of near death experiences since - one

Car at launch - Ford Contour SVT
Car at thrid - Ford Escape XLT

Number of jobs heald during past three years - two

When I started I was normal, now I'm diabetic.

Oh, and I now run several stores, including the Unruly Store and the Carlos You Suck store.

I've added three more blogs, my XBOX Live! Gaming Blog, Clan Easy Frag, and it's little brother, PGR Car Pics and finally my eBay Grifter ID Project website that I used to expose an eBay theif.

The posts here have been too numerous to list, and I'm having great fun. Hope you folks continue to enjoy.

Unruly Behavior: Yeah, what he said.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Holy shit has it been three years already? Congrats!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters