Friday, June 23

Worst ISP Update

Looks like theWorst ISP is at it again.

My internet connection has been up and down for the past three weeks. Yesterday it finally died completely. The Worst ISP won't send a tech out till next Tuesday. So I'm without internet access till then.

Don't mind that I'm on call right now for work, the Worst ISP does not care.

Don't mind that I get my phone through Vonage right now, the Worst ISP does not care.

Don't mind that most of my recreational time is spent on XBOX Live!, the Worst ISP does not care.

DSL still sucks, but having an internet connection that can be down for days is killing me. I can't afford something with an SLA like T1, so I'm just screwed by the Worst ISP again.

Update:

I called the Worst ISP again this morning. The Worst ISP could do nothing to get a tech to my house sooner, but said I could exchange the modem at the Worst ISP Store and see if that does the trick. So my wife took the modem to the Worst ISP Store and I will install the new one when I get home tonight. Maybe I'll be back online with the Worst ISP tonight.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters