Friday, June 2

What I did on my summer Vacation, Day 4

Today was allright. I didn't have much to do for the day, so I mostly played it by ear.

Got up around 8AM. Made a pot of coffee and had a slice of apple pie. Wife was off for the day, so we didn't have to take the boy to school. She was going to her moms for the night, and taking the little dude with her.

10:00 AM - Had an appointment at the Doctor's office. Got re-ups for all my meds. Yeah! They took 4 vials of blood and a urine sample. The urine sample is new, not sure why they took it, but I'm always glad to pee in a cup for nearly complete strangers. It's fun.

Stopped at Home Depot on the way home and got four Crepe Mertyls and a Bradford Pear tree for the back yard. Going to plant them on Sunday.

Then finished up my closet project when I got home. Had an extra long cheese coney, onion rings and blue coconut slush for lunch from Sonic. Keeping up that healthy vacation eating.

About five I had had a shower and started playing XBOX with my friends from Clan Easy Frag. Played till about 1AM and I was falling asleep. Ate a bunch of food while I was playing, finishing off several bags of chips and some Tyson Chicken Nuggets. Washed it all down with a Six of Miller High Life.

Wanna see what I've been up to on my XBOX? It has it's own Blog site now:

Drens XBOX 360 Blog

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters