Tuesday, June 6

So, why am I sending you money?

My homeowner's association sucks.

I've paid:

2003 - $500 association fee
2004 - $500 association fee
2005 - $400 association fee

So my wife called late last month to get a pool pass. She was told we missed the cut off date by one day, but they would look into it and call her back.

Since they hadn't called back as of yesterday, I called. Still no call back.

I called this morning, still no answer.

Assholes.

So, I'll fight back the only way I know how, here are some of their e-mail addresses for the spam crawlers. If I get a pool pass, I might take them down, but for now I'm pretty pissed.

along@houcomm.com
info@houcomm.com
beverlym@houcomm.com
receivables@houcomm.com
belindat@houcomm.com
pattym@houcomm.com

Houston Community Management Services

Update 6-7-06:

I filled out their web form yesterday and got a sign up form for the pool via e-mail. Faxed it in this morning, and got an e-mail now saying the passes will be mailed today. We will see.

When I got home last nhight I dug out my covenants and all the correspondance from the management company for the past year. There is no provision in the covenants for them to keep me out of the pool area. Also, found the pool tag sign up form in the April newsletter, and there was no mention of a cut off date, and it said to call the office to get a pass.

I also called again and left a message, but they have never called myself or the wife back. Still a bunch of assholes.

Used my stub from paying my yearly dues to get into the neighborhood site. There is no mention of the association president or any other board member anywhere on the site. No way to contact the people in charge. This is a great system.

We will see if I get my pool passes in the next couple of days.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters