Monday, June 19

Extended Weekend

Woke up this morning, about 5 AM to horrendous thunder and lightning, with a little hail mixed in to add to my anxiety. Roads are closed all over the Houston area, the freeway into town for me is closed right now. At least 3 other of our 6 techs are flooded in right now.

Billed one job out remotely, but nothing else to do for work remotely. Hanging out here at the house with the boy and the wife. She is on bedrest till the twins are delivered. He is waiting for me to take him to school if I try to get to work today.

Check out the current radar below, I live in Pearland, so we've had some ugly and more ugly is headed our way.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters