Wednesday, May 31

What I did on my Summer Vacation, Day 2

6:20 AM - Wife woke me up as she was leaving for work. Sucker! Came out to start getting ready and noticed it was storming pretty hard. Turned on the local news, and it was storming so badly they decided to forgo Good Morning America today. Decided to let the boy sleep till the really hard rain passed. Read my e-mail and played on the net while listening to the news anchors trying to make everyone think the end of the world was coming in these storms.

7:20 AM - Storms have slowed for now. Woke the boy and got him dressed. Then we went to the Donut Store. He choose his own donut, a pink frosted donut with sprinkles, and chocolate milk. I had sausage kolaches and coffee. Then on to school with Mr Man. We got there about 8AM, whic is an hour later than usual. All the little boys and girls were there, and I got lots of high fives from everyone. Love little kids.

8:30 AM - Played a little Hexic, still working on Kicking AJ Venom's ass on that game.

10:00 AM - Finished up the wiring in the closet. The lights worked on the first try, and I didn't manage to electrocute myself. Guess my wife will have to wait for another day to collect the life insurance money. Moved a bunch of stuff into the new storage space, including all but two of my old car stereo trophies.



1:30 PM - Discovered a huge quantity of traffic going to the eBay Grifters Identification Project, so checked all the stuff on that site to make sure I get some clicks on my ads there.

2:00 PM - Cleaned up and headed out to hang out with the Wednesday Night Group. (Most of them are over 70, so Wednesday Night now starts at 3:30 PM and runs till about 6:30 PM.)

3:30 PM - Metup with the old men, drank entirely too much, and we were too stupid to come in from the rain, but had a great time. Then stopped at DQ for a Blizard and Wal Mart for some diapers on the way home.







9:45 PM - Back home, updating blog, going to crash when I am done.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters