Wednesday, April 19

Tank You! Com Ugin!

Ok, I'm working on a major migration today. Never any fun. There are always snage. I've run into an e-mail archive that is too big to import, so I found the article listed below and called Microsoft as recommended to get thier downloadable tool to fix my problem.

Of course, I am connected to a call center in India. I'm now on hold for my fourth tech in 40 minutes, to download this free tool that they won't just let me download on my own. Great, I can't just have this, and you don't hire people smart enough to route me to the right department to download the tool now in three tries.

The current tech asked me, "Can I place you on hold to transfer you to the right department?"

My response? "Sure, place me on hold, do you think the fourth try is any more likely to get me to the right department?"

At least the customer i getting a laugh out of the conversation.

Tank you! Com ugin!

"Outlook.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116" error message when you start Outlook 2000 or open a personal folder file

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters