Saturday, April 8

No Photo Today

No photo could do justice to just how pretty it is outside today.

And I'm stuck with chores, studying for a test and other stuff indoors.

Studying for 70-297 from Microsoft, at the Goodyear (free wireless at West Pearland Tire & Auto) getting my oil changed, heading for a haircut next, then back home for more studying.

But I'm going to make up for it the evening. I'm stopping at the grocery store on the way home and getting something I can grill tonight and I'm going to sit out on the porch, cook, eat, drink and enjoy the lovely weahter. Maybe I'll post a picture then.

If you want to joing me for a drink, here is my Dren's World Famous Margurita instructions.

2 Parts Tequila
1 Part Triple Sec
2 Parts Rosie's Sweetened Lime Juice
Fresh Lime Slices

Fill a tall (20 OZ glass with ice cubes after salting the rim. Pour in Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime juice and stir a bit. Squeeze a couple of the lime slices on top.

Salt the rim of a shot glass, pour a shot of Tequila, shoot the tequila, then suck on a lime slice.

Now drink the Margurita.

Repeat as needed till you find your head on the floor.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters