Sunday, January 1

TSA - Keeping you safe

Ok, I understand that working for the government, you don't have to do a great job, in fact, the post office where I live doesn't even do a good job.

However, this story defies comprehension. The TSA has barred a 4 year old from flying out of Houston as his name appears on their suspected terrorist no fly list.

The last couple of times I have flown have been a royal pain in the ass due to TSA regulations and rules. Gotta take of my shoes, do this, do that, turn on all my electronics, then, I'm allowed on the plane with 100' of network cable and a handful of insulin syringes. Yeah, that makes sense. Can't have nail clippers, but I can have enough syringes to inject everyone on the plane.

ABC13:TSA Flight Ban

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters