Tuesday, November 29

Invisible Friends

I really like Penn & Teller. Went to see them in Vegas this year. Some of the best performers, and nicest guys you will ever meet. And if you go see them, you do get to meet them, as they come out in the lobby after thier show and sign autographs and talk with you for a while.

I'm not sure how this link got into my Google Desktop Bar, but it is an essay from Penn Jillette titled, "There Is No God", and I can't say that I've ever agreed with him more.

Here is an exerpt, really, my favorite part:

"Believing there's no God means I can't really be forgiven except by kindness and faulty memories. That's good; it makes me want to be more thoughtful. I have to try to treat people right the first time around."

Check out the link to read the whole thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters