Monday, November 21

The Great Black Hole

Dell. You continue to annoy and confound me.

On Thursday I called with a bad PC, the caps on the motherboard were bad. Even though I could see ruptured capacitors on the board, and the system failed to boot, your tech still insisted that this might not be the problem.

Finally, I got them to issue an RMA and ship a new motherboard. Was told it would ship out on Thursday becuase the RMA was issued by 4:00 PM.

Board did not arrive in our DHL shipment on Friday. Board did not arrive in our DHL shipment this morning. Tried to use your automated tracking system. It gave me a tracking number that would not work at DHL's packag tracking website. It also indicated that the product shipped out yesterday, a full 3 days after it was supposed to ship.

You suck. Your service continues to suck. The only reason we keep using you is you suck less than HP and Gateway. Not really that big accomplishment when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of the situation.

Now I've been on hold for nearly half an hour and cannot reach a human to find out what has happened to the replacement part. Wanna bet they can't help me? You suck.

Die, die, die, Dell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters