Tuesday, October 18

Lunch Break Adventures

Ok,

Went to lunch with a couple of guys from the office at The Flying Pig as we all happened to be at the same client that is right up the street form there. They have an excellent all you can eat Spagetti Bowl on Tuesdays for $4.95 I think it is. Anyway, ate two huge bowls of pasta and sauce. I've needed a nap for the whole afternoon.

But now, to the fun part of the story. On the way back we were discussing my afternoon service call that was scheduled at the time. We were on the parking garage elevator, and it was full of people. One of the guys reminded me that I needed to hurry up, becuase the appointment time was near and I was supposed to go to the customer's house. I said, "It's OK, I don't have to be on time, the boss knows she is insane, so I can say I got there on time and she is just a crazy woman."

After we got off the elevator my buddies said the thought I had offended everyone on the elevator. I told him that was great, as I consider myself an Equal Opportunity Offender.

More fun to come.

-Dren

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters