Thursday, September 22

Well,

I ain't feeling happy,
'bout the state of things in my life,
But I'm working to make it better,
With a six of Miller High Life.

(Ok, my life is not a They Might Be Giants song either.)

Back yard is mostly clean now. Got a couple of things left to bring in, and the shed is battened down. Took a bunch of digital photos of the house and the shed and the things in the shed.

Went out looking for:

1. Gas
2. Propane (other gas)
3. Beer (gives me gas)

Found Miller High Life in bottles. Bought two six packs, so now I have about 40 beers here. That should get me thorough the weekend.

Cooking a roast in the slow cooker, my folks are coming over for diner tonight. Gooing to start cooking in the morning, get enough food ready to cover the next few days to put in the cooler.

I've taken two breaks to eat and relax today, watching two stored up episodes of Stargate SG-1, so I'm getting caught up on that right now.

Miss the wife and boy, but they might come back, they and my in-laws couldn't get out of town this morning. They are going to check things out around 8 PM tonight and decide to leave or not.

More to come....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters