Friday, September 23

Last Call

For alcohol, the bartender said, what you havin'?
One Burbon, one scotch, one beer.

(A little George Thorogood & The Destroyers)

Well, it's getting dark outside. The wind has picked up a bit, and the trees are bending back and forth. We've had a little rain.

I made a batch of Spam-a-roni And Cheese. Ate about half of it myself. The little woman fed some of it to the boy and he really liked it a lot. I'm doing my best to drink all the Miller High Life before the electricty goes out completely. It's already blinked out once and I had to reset the Internet router.

I think I could start an entire additional blog to record every time a reporter says or does something stupid on air tonight. What a bunch of idiots.

It's almost time for Clan Easy Frag's four beer Friday night. I'm only one beer short now.

I'll keep blogging these compeletely uninteresting posts till I completely loose power, then maybe setup some posts for when power and net access comes back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters