Saturday, July 16

SBC - The Stealing Bastards Company

Last month, my phone service stopped working. So I called SBC (formely Southwestern Bell, purchaser of Pacific Bell) to get someone out to repair the line to my house.

They billed me $30 on my bill that arrived today for having someone come into my house. I wasn't even here at the house. They are trying to steal from me, the bunch of greedy bastards.

Now I'm stuck on Customer Service Hold from hell.

I checked last week, my DSL contract expires in October. I'm going to fire SBC then and get my cable modem back from the Worst ISP. Then I'm going to switch my phone service to Vonage, which a few friends of mine have done quite successfully recently.

I've just gotten the Customer Service rep on the line, and he sure got defensive when I said I didn't like it when people try to steal from me. However, I can't think of anything else to call it when a tech reports that they came into my hosue to perform work when nobody where here. It is attempted theft. Cheating, lying, stealing bastards at SBC.

Now they are telling me that since they came out and their service started working, it must be a problem with my line, and that they are going to bill me $30 for me having defective equipment in my house. Assholes. Now I'm going to make them give me my $30 back, as well as credit for my internet not being available for two days, and my phone service not working.

SBC Communications Inc.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters