Tuesday, July 19

Donde Estas Los Spywareos

Evidently I haven't suffered enough in this life. Now I've been given a HP Pavillion ZT3000 notebook that is running the Spanish version of Windows XP. Everything is the same, but oddly different. So I'm learning Spanish, one shitty application at a time. It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to get to the Command Prompt, two tries to get Microsoft Backup to run, and I'm still not certain that I burned a Backup DVD of they guy's e-mail properly. To top it all off, the guy, who is really nice, and from Spain, barely speaks any English. So I could be doing evertying the opposite of what he wants for all I really know. I would know Spanish, but when I was in sixth grade and in Spanish class, the girl behind me had hit puberty, and so had I, and I spent most of my time figuring out ways to look at her breasts, or up her dress. Now I don't speak a word of Spanish, but I have retained my breast watching and dress looking up skills. So I guess it wasn't a total waste.

Update:

Look at all the cool things I can type on this keyboard:

º ª Ç ¨¨ · ¬ ¿ ¡ € ñ

Another Update (7-22-05):

Got called back down to the customer site. His PC has stopped working again. He is using the eDonky Peer-to-Peer software. Looks like I'll be removing spyware and fixing his computer again today after lunch. Some people never learn a thing.

Search HP US - Search results for 'hp pavilion zt3007la notebook pc zt3000'

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters