Tuesday, June 14

Quote Of The Day

Ok, I've been working at the same sight for about a week on a major migration project, so the employees are treating me like I work here now.

So one of them says to me, "I don't get to watch much TV anymore, my kids got Cable, and now they won't let me watch anything. I have to beg to watch the news."

Here is what I wanted to say, but couldn't, because I like being employeed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I've seen your kids, they are too young for you to be letting them run your life like that. Why don't you slap some discipline into them? Shit, disconnect the cable and solve the problem, you'll get back your $50-60 per month and control of your TV set. Any kid of mine ever tells me what I can or can't watch on my TV with my programming for which I have paid will be one kid that looses TV privelages for a long, long time. Grow a spine."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters