Monday, April 11

Dell - More Sucky Customer Service

Ok, we got a nice, new 72GB Tape Drive from Dell for one of our customers. The thing lists at $899.00, see the link below.

It was DOA. Would not compress the backup jobs. So we called to get a new drive for the customer. Today the drive arrives.

Stamped nice and big on the box, "REFURBISHED". Great, now I'm going to get my ass chewed by the boss, the customer is still without a NEW part, even though they have been billed already, and I'm further behind on the project.

Now I'm talking with some jackass in India about why they couldn't get someone in Austin to ship us the right part. This is stupid. With all the time I've wasted on the phone with support, I could have driven to the Dell warehouse in Austin and got a new drive myself.

Wonder what I can do to get Inda and Pakistan really pissed off at each other, so they nuke themselves out of existance and Tech Support can move back to the good old USA...

Dell - Software & Peripherals

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters