Friday, March 18

Government Micromanagement

Ok, now this is government going too far. This guy has been working to get his wife disconnected from a feeding tube for years and years. A right that is his, he married her, that's how it work. Her family has fought him, Florida has fought him. Finally, last week the Supreme Court said that the government should be out of this decision making process.

Now our Congress, who has acatually work and real issues to resolve, wants to use it's power of subpeano to stop it from happening.

Yet we make fun of Nero for fiddling when Rome burned.

Oh, remember, I've been in a coma. If I was in her state, I would want the plug pulled. Fourtnately, my family understands that my wife has the legal right to make this choice as long as we are married.

House Panel Seeks to Keep Schiavo Alive

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters