Friday, March 18

Another important reminder from your friendly computer tech...

Ok,

If I'm coming to your comapny to work on your computer, you should clear your browser cache. Especially if you are having major problems with Internet Explorer, such as Spyware and Adware.

The computer I'm working on today has an owner that shops for very sexy lingere on a regular basis evidently. I'm having problems deleting the cache files, so it is not entirely her fault, I don't know if she could have deleted them either, but it is somewhat entertaining to see what she has been shopping for as I root through the cache looking for malicious content.

Nothing like files that make themselves difficult to delete. I like a challenge.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters