Thursday, February 3

Work Update

Ok, so when I started this blog, it was mostly a place for me to blow off steam about my job. If you are a regular reader, you know I changed jobs back in December.

Just wanted to let folks know that this job has been great now for nearly two months. This is absolutely the most fun that I've had at any job since college. This group loves to party together. On my birthday they took me out for lunch, and brought donuts in in the morning. Yesterday was the owner's birthday, and he brougt in donuts and kolaches (pigs in the blanket), and someone else brought in breakfast tacos. Monday is one of the other guy's birthdays, so tomorrow we are all going out to Houston's Hard Rock Cafe for lunch to celebrate.

Today was the best, however. We had everyone in the shop, so the boss ordered in a bunch of pizza. We played Medal Of Honor for about an hour just killing each other with guns, grenades and RPGs. It just doesn't get better than this.

As far as workload, I'm learning the system here, and it is pretty easy. Just having to unlearn some old things that we did different at the last place. And I've managed to stay friends with my tech buddies at the old place. Think they only cuss me on the days they have to drive to one of my out of town clients. Not so bad.

Oh, and I'm sleeping at night. That has been the strangest thing. It just keeps getting better. Whoopie for me!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters