Sunday, February 20

Racing Season Is Upon Us!

Greetings readers!

Today is NASCAR's biggest race, the Daytona 500. I'll be spending several hours on my sofa watching folks go fast and turn left. Watching Fox HD on my Mitsubishi 65" TV, using my HD Tivo to replay any accidents or incidents. Enjoying wonderful snacks such as Honey Mustard & Onion Pieces pretzles from Snyder's Of Hanover, microwave popcorn from Orville Reddenbacher, and summer sausage from Hickory Farms. Washing it all down will be some great beer from Rolling Rock. I'll probably wear some Levi's jeans, a Cedar Point t-shirt and Reebok tennis shoes, socks and underwear from Target. Of course, I'll be rooting for all the Ford drivers from Roush Racing. (After all, I drive a Ford SVT Contour with a Roush designed engine.) Finally, if anyone should ring the doorbell during the near religious event at my house, I'll be using my Square-D security camera at the front door, and Misubishi's Picture In Picture to see who is there and if it is worth pausing my Hughes HD Tivo to get up and go to the door. Watching the race with me will be my boy. He'll problaby have some Milk and Oscar Meyer Weiners while he watches the race. He'll be wearing a Pampers Cruiser, Nike shoes, and some clothes from Gymboree, while playing with tons of toys from Fisher Price. If my wife sticks around, she will probably eat something healthy, like some Doritos, while wearing Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret and New Balance shoes. When the race is over we will probably celebrate with a pizza from Pizza Hut, washed down with some Miller beer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters