Friday, February 4

Good customer service, a how to...

Ok, I've done plenty of griping about bad customer service here, so I have to list my good customer service experience as well. In 2002 I buit a new house with a lot of Schneider Electric / Square D Multi-Link products.

They have never worked quite right, and the company that sold them to me with the house, Texas Home Electronics, tried hard to make them work, but with no luck.

So in December, out of Frustration, I went to their web site and sent an e-mail request for someone competent to work on my system.

I ended up getting a call from the VP of product line. He has been working with me over the phone and e-mail since then, sending me parts, giving me lists. The system still is not fully up and running, but I've been making progress, and it has only cost me some time, not money.

That is how to do customer service. Hopefully in the next six weeks I will get the whole thing up and running.

Multilink Structured Wiring System - Home

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters